NextMD Learning Center
Sign up for Patient Portal
If you recently visited a Lifeline provider and gave your email address to the front desk staff, you may have been automatically enrolled in the patient portal.
An email would have been sent to you from Lifeline Medical Associates with your temporary username, password, and security answer. Once you receive the email, go to www.NextMD.com and enter in the credentials under the “Already a Member?” section.
If you did not receive this email, be sure to check your Spam or Junk folder for this message.
If you did not supply your email address to the front desk staff and would like to enroll in the patient portal, contact your office and ask for a token to sign up for the portal. Once you receive that token, go to www.nextmd.com and click on the I AM NEW HERE button to begin the enrollment process.
Reset your login
- Go to lma-llc.com and click on Patient Login
- Click on “Need help with your username and password?” link found underneath the log in section
- Select the option that best fits your scenario. Fill out the information requested and click Submit.
- I forgot my Username: Fill in your last name, email address, and date of birth and click the Submit button
- I forgot my Password: Fill in your username and click submit
- I have my password reset token: If you contacted the office for assistance and they provided a reset token, enter that and click submit
- I do not remember any of my log in credentials: Fill in your last name, first name, email address, date of birth, and zip code and click Submit
- On the next page, you will be able to reset your credentials
Send a message to your provider or care team
You can send a non-urgent message to your provider team through the patient portal. If you receive a message to your portal, an email will be sent to you letting you know a new message can be reviewed on the portal.
- Click on the Mail tab and choose Compose Message
- Select the question Category (it’s OK to guess if you are not sure)
- Select your provider from the To drop down
- Type in the Subject of the message
- Type in your Message
- Click Submit to send the message
- View your lab results and medication listYou can view and print your health records and lab results through the Patient Portal. A new request must be submitted for each record so that we can send the more recent information. Once your request is approved, you will receive an email notification.
- Click on the My Chart tab and choose Request Health Record
- Click Submit to send the record request (always do this before viewing your records to be sure you have the latest information)
- Wait for the email notification that your request has processed
- Click on the My Chart tab and choose View My Chart
- Use the links on the left side of the screen to navigate within your health record