When you need a specialist in pelvic floor conditions, you need a Lifeline Medical Associates urogynecologist. A relatively new field in women’s health, urogynecology is a specialty area of gynecology and obstetrics involving female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.

Find A Provider

What is the pelvic floor?

The pelvic floor is the area of a woman’s body that includes your bladder, rectum, and reproductive system. As a woman, you may have once had to see a number of different physicians to treat certain conditions of the female pelvic organs. Urogynecology is now an American Board of Medical Specialties approved certification for physicians treating women’s pelvic floor concerns.

You can see a professionally trained urogynecologist who will diagnose and help you with:

  • Weak pelvic muscles
  • Overactive bladder
  • Reproductive issues
  • Bladder or rectal incontinence.
Find A Provider

Sometimes your organs drop because your muscles are weak. When you’re experiencing pelvic organ prolapse or another pelvic floor issue, a Lifeline Medical Associates professional is here to help you. Treatment options might include medication, injections, pelvic floor muscle training, or surgery.

A urogynecologist can evaluate you, diagnose your condition, and treat you so you can enjoy better health. Contact the nearest Lifeline Medical Associates urogynecologist today to learn more.

Patient Reviews

Overall patient rating for Lifeline Medical Associates: